Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do you have Enviromentality?

Happy Earth Day to everyone! I hope you all are doing something special for the environment not only today but every day! I got into the spirit and sported my Disney Wildlife Conservation Pin all day.

Today also marks the 10th Anniversary of Disney's Animal Kingdom Park!


Ah.. Animal Kingdom. One of my favorite Parks. Relaxing, fun, adventurous, educational and let's not forget.. oh yeah and a few DINOSAURS AND YETIS!




Animal Kingdom, it's "Nahtazu!"


Also, this just in, the Walt Disney Company has announced the opening of a new movie line, Disney Nature. This company will produce movies about Global Awareness and Wildlife Conservation, and nature in general. Their first movie is scheduled to release on April 22nd (Earth Day) of 2009. I myself am very optimistic and excited about this new company and am looking forward to watching.

I hope we all pitch in and do our part to help our Earth, after all, it's been good to us, shouldn't we return the favor? And remember, always has Enviromentality!

No comments: